I was queries to experience the super cyclone which was going to strike Gopalpur of Odisha.
As I am living only fourteen kilometer away from Gopalpur, I was going to be effected terribly by the super cyclone.
My neighbors and other known people around me were horrified, As if they were going to face a disaster. I was also terrified.
There was continuous news going on regarding the movement of the cyclone which was formed in the Bay Of Bengal.
At last the news came the super cyclone was going to heat on 12th of October.
In the very morning people finished their daily work were eagerly watching TV news.
I have already purchased my day to day necessary things and preserved food material and waited the cyclone to come.
From the very morning the speed of the wind grew and there was a power cut.
I thought to save lost communication P.C and mobiles battery but my anxiety forced me to use the modes of communication . There was no link to the outer world.
Slowly night came the whole city was dark and a candle was trying its best to provide light to me and then the speed of the wind grew and grew. In the darkness I could see the tall trees were dancing and at last the trees broke and fell down on the ground. There was huge noise every where still we tried to sleep and at the midnight in the darkness we found there is water every where in the house. We tried our best to save our belonging but alas we could not do it.Water level raised and raised.
After 24 hours some how water level decreased but most of our belongings were destroyed.
The darkness of the city continued for many days. Nearly a month but no doubt it was a great experience.
As I am living only fourteen kilometer away from Gopalpur, I was going to be effected terribly by the super cyclone.
My neighbors and other known people around me were horrified, As if they were going to face a disaster. I was also terrified.
There was continuous news going on regarding the movement of the cyclone which was formed in the Bay Of Bengal.
At last the news came the super cyclone was going to heat on 12th of October.
In the very morning people finished their daily work were eagerly watching TV news.
I have already purchased my day to day necessary things and preserved food material and waited the cyclone to come.
From the very morning the speed of the wind grew and there was a power cut.
I thought to save lost communication P.C and mobiles battery but my anxiety forced me to use the modes of communication . There was no link to the outer world.
Slowly night came the whole city was dark and a candle was trying its best to provide light to me and then the speed of the wind grew and grew. In the darkness I could see the tall trees were dancing and at last the trees broke and fell down on the ground. There was huge noise every where still we tried to sleep and at the midnight in the darkness we found there is water every where in the house. We tried our best to save our belonging but alas we could not do it.Water level raised and raised.
After 24 hours some how water level decreased but most of our belongings were destroyed.
The darkness of the city continued for many days. Nearly a month but no doubt it was a great experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment